Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Another year is passing

Back when I was a young...   and dinosaurs roamed the area,  lol
I remember my Mom telling me that time gets faster the older you get.
and I thought she was saying something dumb...
But you know what?  again, Mom was right about something!

It's hard to believe we are at the end of another year..   what happened to 2015?
It has sailed by..  hard to believe we are putting away another year!

2015 has been a year of  different challenges and rewards

But I have to say for the most part it has been a great year..more rewards than challenges!

We have our health, no one of my family went to jail!  that's always a good thing! lol
And my dog hasn't bit me once this year!  that I would say is a success story!

2015 has been a GREAT year!     I hope who ever is reading this, had a GREAT 2015..
and I hope 2016 will be a better year for all!

God Bless!

-Terry

1 comment: